Things To Do In New Jersey Partners with Lakewood BlueClaws in Ticket Giveaway!
The Lakewood BlueClaws are throwing a big party on Labor Day weekend and you’re invited! The End of The Season Extravaganza takes place on Saturday, September 5th, and will feature tons of fun things to do including a pre-game party with:
- a performance by Shorty Long & The Jersey Horns
- a team autograph signing session
- a petting zoo
- free Philadelphia Water Ice and cotton candy
- a mechanical bull
- a bungee trampoline
- a rock climbing wall
- a dunk tank
- an obstacle course
- and LOTS more!
There will also be a pre-game barbeque and pig roast with mouthwatering roasted pork, hamburgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob, salads, and more (BBQ & Pig Roast tickets are $20 in advance and include a ticket to the game). Happy hour specials at the Coors Light WRAT Trap start at 6pm and include half-price drinks, $1 Coors and Coors Lights, and $2 Coronas.
At 7:05, the BlueClaws take on the Delmarva Shorebirds, single-A affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles, in the final Saturday night game of the 2015 season. The fun doesn’t end when the game’s over though – kids are invited to stay and run the bases and fans can stay for Buster’s Super-Duper Slumber Party Extravaganza Bonanza! Sleepover festivities include a post-game movie on the field, a sleep-over in tents (sleep-over passes are $10 per person), and breakfast in the morning.
Tickets are on sale now for the BlueClaws End of The Season Extravaganza (click HERE to purchase), BUT… one lucky Things To Do In New Jersey follower is going to win two tickets to this Labor Day weekend bash!!!
Read on for details on how to enter…
- You must follow Things To Do In New Jersey on Facebook and/or Twitter.
- To enter via Facebook, you must tag a friend in the comments and share Things To Do In New Jersey’s Facebook post for the Lakewood BlueClaws End of The Season Extravaganza (find that post HERE).
- To enter via Twitter, you must retweet Things To Do In New Jersey’s original tweet about the Lakewood BlueClaws End of The Season Extravaganza (find that tweet HERE).
- You may enter the ticket giveaway twice – once through a Facebook share, and once through a Twitter retweet.
- Tickets will be held for the winner at the Lakewood BlueClaws Will Call window for pick up. Be prepared to present proper identification to pick up your tickets.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- This giveaway is not sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other social media platform in any way. None of these social media platforms are responsible if you do not win.
- Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- You have until 9:00am on Monday, August 31, 2015 to enter this giveaway. The winner will be announced later that day.
Featured Photo Credit: Ted Kerwin via Flickr